Hello, all! Last night Mary and I both showed up to cheer on friends who were competing in a dance competition. The competition was held at Famous Dave’s, where Davina and the Vagabonds put on a great show. We snuck out between rounds to take a few pictures!
Here’s what we wore:
Dress- Vintage, via Mighty Swell
Necklace- Vintage charms from my grandmother, a key and a teapot from Egypt.
I cut my hair today… hooray!! Although some of my goodbye’s may sound sad, I am overly excited about this change in my life!! I have wanted to cut my hair short like this for years! But I never made it to my aunt and her scissors before I changed my mind. I was a little nervous but I finally went through with it and I really like it!
This is what I wore today!!
Hair- My Auntie Anne
Pants- Daughters of the Liberation [Anthropologie]
Aren’t these shoes adorable?! I absolutely love them! I am so happy I decided to take a stroll through that one little thrift store! ❤
Kelsey and I have decided that our “together post” would be posted every Monday, so if those are your favorites, be sure to check back every Monday!! This is actually what we wore yesterday. We both spent our Sunday morning the way we love to; at Aster, in Minneapolis. The atmosphere is great, the food is delicious, the people are wonderful and the live band, Patty and the Buttons is always so much fun! Every Sunday morning at Aster is a lovely one. If you live close by, we highly recommend it!
2. Rocking one of my favorite little guys when he woke up scared at naptime. We sat in the rocking chair and rocked for 15 minutes, with him all wrapped up in his blanket, curled in towards me. Anytime I’d slow down, he looked up and said a muffled “wock” through his nook.
3. Happening upon a sale at Anthropologie.
4. Meeting and getting to know new people.
5. Girly sleepovers.
6. Changing the sound of my alarm clock- I actually wake up now!
7. Liking my old favorite cereal, Quaker Oatmeal Squares, again. (It’s all I ate for 3 and a half years straight, then I lost my taste for it… now I like it again!)
8. Complementing strangers.
9. Wearing my Norwegian sweater overtop of my outfit and under my coat just to stay warm.
10. Being the only girl on the broomball court, being the referee, and wearing lipstick. (Not a conscious decision, but I laughed when I looked in the mirror afterwards!)