1. Hearing the cutest little three year old girl tell me that I am adorable.
2. Paper snowflakes inside when there is no snow outside.
3. Good talks and laughing until my tummy hurts with my best friend, Christine.
4. White hot chocolate and reading Caribou cups.
5. Seeing couples together. The looks on their faces, the twinkle in their eyes, and the love in their hearts is very beautiful to me.
6. Estate sales and great finds.
7. Good guys.
8. Throat Coat Tea! Thank you for saving my voice, or most of it at least… A little boy was showing me his new pet lizard and it jumped on me and startled me. When I screamed, nothing came out. We could not stop laughing!
9. Making others laugh and being told that I am witty!
10. YOU! Thank you for supporting us. Watching this blog grow so much in the first week has really been a blessing.
This is a list of the ten things that warmed my heart this past week.