1. Spending time with friends.
2. Rocking one of my favorite little guys when he woke up scared at naptime. We sat in the rocking chair and rocked for 15 minutes, with him all wrapped up in his blanket, curled in towards me. Anytime I’d slow down, he looked up and said a muffled “wock” through his nook.
3. Happening upon a sale at Anthropologie.
4. Meeting and getting to know new people.
5. Girly sleepovers.
6. Changing the sound of my alarm clock- I actually wake up now!
7. Liking my old favorite cereal, Quaker Oatmeal Squares, again. (It’s all I ate for 3 and a half years straight, then I lost my taste for it… now I like it again!)
8. Complementing strangers.
9. Wearing my Norwegian sweater overtop of my outfit and under my coat just to stay warm.
10. Being the only girl on the broomball court, being the referee, and wearing lipstick. (Not a conscious decision, but I laughed when I looked in the mirror afterwards!)