2. Acting like I am little again, doing the things I did when I was young.
4. Doing nothing special but having a blast doing it.
5. Photo shoots with little children; “Can I see it? Can I see it?!”
6. Special moments you share with one person that you laugh about for years and nobody else understands.
7. Being visited at work by the family that I nanny for!
8. Pistachio gelato!! I had it twice this week and each time I jumped up and down like a three year old!! I absolutely love pistachio gelato!
9. Laughing at my laugh.. and your laugh and his laugh.. even her laugh too! It is always fun to be in those giggly moods!
I really enjoy writing my “10 things” every single week!! It makes me very happy to look at my week [whether good or bad] and list out all of the things that made me happy! I could probably list 100 things a week… It really is a wonderful life!!! =]
Now the question is- What made YOU ‘So Happy’ this week??
2. Rocking one of my favorite little guys when he woke up scared at naptime. We sat in the rocking chair and rocked for 15 minutes, with him all wrapped up in his blanket, curled in towards me. Anytime I’d slow down, he looked up and said a muffled “wock” through his nook.
3. Happening upon a sale at Anthropologie.
4. Meeting and getting to know new people.
5. Girly sleepovers.
6. Changing the sound of my alarm clock- I actually wake up now!
7. Liking my old favorite cereal, Quaker Oatmeal Squares, again. (It’s all I ate for 3 and a half years straight, then I lost my taste for it… now I like it again!)
8. Complementing strangers.
9. Wearing my Norwegian sweater overtop of my outfit and under my coat just to stay warm.
10. Being the only girl on the broomball court, being the referee, and wearing lipstick. (Not a conscious decision, but I laughed when I looked in the mirror afterwards!)
1. Hearing the cutest little three year old girl tell me that I am adorable.
2. Paper snowflakes inside when there is no snow outside.
3. Good talks and laughing until my tummy hurts with my best friend, Christine.
4. White hot chocolate and reading Caribou cups.
5. Seeing couples together. The looks on their faces, the twinkle in their eyes, and the love in their hearts is very beautiful to me.
6. Estate sales and great finds.
7. Good guys.
8. Throat Coat Tea! Thank you for saving my voice, or most of it at least… A little boy was showing me his new pet lizard and it jumped on me and startled me. When I screamed, nothing came out. We could not stop laughing!
9. Making others laugh and being told that I am witty!
10. YOU! Thank you for supporting us. Watching this blog grow so much in the first week has really been a blessing.
This is a list of the ten things that warmed my heart this past week.