Kelsey and I have decided that our “together post” would be posted every Monday, so if those are your favorites, be sure to check back every Monday!! This is actually what we wore yesterday. We both spent our Sunday morning the way we love to; at Aster, in Minneapolis. The atmosphere is great, the food is delicious, the people are wonderful and the live band, Patty and the Buttons is always so much fun! Every Sunday morning at Aster is a lovely one. If you live close by, we highly recommend it!
2. Rocking one of my favorite little guys when he woke up scared at naptime. We sat in the rocking chair and rocked for 15 minutes, with him all wrapped up in his blanket, curled in towards me. Anytime I’d slow down, he looked up and said a muffled “wock” through his nook.
3. Happening upon a sale at Anthropologie.
4. Meeting and getting to know new people.
5. Girly sleepovers.
6. Changing the sound of my alarm clock- I actually wake up now!
7. Liking my old favorite cereal, Quaker Oatmeal Squares, again. (It’s all I ate for 3 and a half years straight, then I lost my taste for it… now I like it again!)
8. Complementing strangers.
9. Wearing my Norwegian sweater overtop of my outfit and under my coat just to stay warm.
10. Being the only girl on the broomball court, being the referee, and wearing lipstick. (Not a conscious decision, but I laughed when I looked in the mirror afterwards!)
I really wanted to say winter is [finally] here, but then I remembered how incredibly cold it was today!! We were very blessed with the ‘spring-like’ weather we had last week. I think I heard that with windchill it got down to -5 degrees today! BRR! Our beautiful spring in January has come to an end. And it is supposed to reach -20 sometime soon, but I cant quite remember when! Sadly, I am not one of those super tough Minnesotans and I become a baby when the weather gets below 10 degrees. That being said my little icicle fingers are done for the night. This my friends, is what I wore today…
From head to toe, in brands I love…
Earrings- Fossil [sadly, I did not get a good shot of them.}
Messenger Bag- Fossil
Boots- Vintage Guess
I really hope you enjoyed this outfit and come back to see what I will wear next!
Also, I hope you all stay very warm! Speaking of keeping warm; what do you do to stay warm? I can not wait to hear back!! =]
Well, we’ve decided that instead of simply telling people to check out our blog, we’d like to hand them something tangible. We’re working on watercoloring our business cards as I write this! (Well, Little Mary is, at least. I’m obviously posting right now.) Here’s what we wore today.